Oklahoma City, OK – Modular Services Company (Modular), the leading manufacturer of advanced prefabricated headwalls and products for the healthcare space, is pleased to announce the redesign of www.modularservices.com. The new site offers visitors a user-friendly experience with enhanced navigation features and tools to easily explore Modular’s product portfolio and prefabrication process.
Modular Services Company’s redesigned site includes several new features based on customer and representative feedback and visitor engagement:
- Targeted Product Navigation: Additional product navigation features were developed toguide customers to the product solutions based on their needs. For example, selecting the “Patient Room” space on the homepage allows visitors to jump directly to the various products Modular has available for patient rooms. Product selections can also be narrowed by type or name in the extended product menu at the top of any page within the site.
- Expanded Product Pages: Product pages have been revamped with updated content, product gallery carousels, videos, and a design resources section that provides tabs for product brochures, specs, installation manuals, finishes and trim, drawings & Revit files.
- An Idea Gallery: This new tool provides visitors visual inspiration for their next project. Visitors can browse through an extensive selection of completed project and product images featuring Modular products. Images can be filtered by type or product name.
- A Design Resources Hub: A one-stop-shop for all product brochures, specs, installation manuals, Revit files and drawings filtered by product.
- About Us & Our Prefab Process: A deeper dive into Modular’s quality and product standards, a timeline of the company’s history, and a behind-the-scenes tour of Modular’s prefabricated products being built down the line in their 20,000 square foot, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
- Extended Find A Rep Features: Visitors can quickly access their Modular Representative’s contact information with new image cards from any point in the site, either by zip code in the U.S. or by country on a new interactive map for international users.
Visitors to the new site can also learn more about Modular’s team and core values through their new Careers page and stay connected by signing up for e-news or following Modular via their social channel icon links.