Our Focus is Prefabricated Healthcare Products
Modular Services Company is a medical products design company that creates and manufactures advanced prefabricated products: Medical Headwalls, Footwalls, Sinkwalls, Fixed/Rotating Columns, Movable Boom Systems and more.
Our products are designed to be user-centric and meaningful. We strive to increase functionality for the clinical staff in the bedside environment and offer smart, high design/aesthetic options for the design team – all with systems that are manufactured to make construction of the patient space both simple and efficient.
Our Prefab Process
Modular Products are Built in a Factory-Controlled Environment,
where Consistency & Quality Go Hand-in-Hand.
Over the Years
Our Construction Roots
- Modular Services Company was founded as a family-owned commercial electrical contractor, originally named Gaddis Electric. Today, the company remains a family-owned business and site construction needs are still a part of our everyday thinking!
A Better Way Using
- Modular introduces its first headwall to the market. The new prefab headwall not only saves construction time & money, but is fully accessible for future upgrades.
Growth & Innovation
- Modular expands its product portfolio and manufacturing capabilities to accommodate the increasing need for innovative prefabricated medical equipment in the healthcare industry.
Relocation & Expansion
- Modular relocates to a new global headquarter campus, featuring a
facility and an offsite cabinet shop.
2020 - Future
Prefab for the Future
- Modular Services Company continues to
- adapt to the rapidly changing landscape of healthcare construction and renovation. With new technologies on the rise, and a century of experience, Modular is dedicated to designing solutions that push the envelope in prefab and bring even greater value to the project design team and the healthcare space.
Modular Services Company announces new Quick Ship solutions for healthcare facilities that need to quickly increase capacity during COVID-19 impact and patient surge situations. The Mobile Headwall is one of the new solutions available and can deploy in a matter of...