Who We Are
Our Focus is Prefabricated Healthcare Products
Modular Services Company designs and manufactures advanced prefabricated products for the healthcare space: Medical Headwalls, Footwalls, Sinkwalls, Fixed/Rotating Columns, Movable Boom Systems and more.
Our products are designed to be user-centric and meaningful. We strive to increase functionality for the clinical staff in the bedside environment and offer smart, high design/aesthetic options for the design team – all with systems that are manufactured to make construction of the patient space both simple and efficient.
Our Prefab Process
Modular Products are Built in a Factory-Controlled Environment,
where Consistency & Quality Go Hand-in-Hand.
Over the Years
Our Construction Roots
- Modular Services Company was founded as a family-owned commercial electrical contractor, originally named Gaddis Electric. Today, the company remains a family-owned business and site construction needs are still a part of our everyday thinking!
A Better Way Using
- Modular introduces its first headwall to the market. The new prefab headwall saves construction time & money, and is fully accessible for future upgrades.
Growth & Development
- Modular expands its product portfolio and manufacturing capabilities to meet the demands for additional prefabricated solutions in the healthcare industry.
Relocation & Expansion
- Modular relocates to a new global headquarter campus, featuring a
facility and an offsite woodshop.
A Century of Innovation
- Modular Services Company celebrates its 100 year anniversary, with a reflection on a rich innovative history and a continued commitment to produce high quality prefabricated products that will simplify construction and improve the healthcare built environment for the next century to come.
Prefab for the Future
- Modular looks forward to adapting to the rapidly changing landscape of healthcare construction and renovation. With new technologies on the rise, and a century of experience, Modular is dedicated to designing solutions that push the envelope in prefab to bring even greater value to the project design team and the healthcare space.
Modular Services Company
500 E. Britton Rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73114
Modular Partners with the American College of Healthcare Architects (ACHA) for ANnual SLS Board dinner
Modular Services Company is proud to partner with the American College of Healthcare Architects (ACHA) for their annual Summer Leadership Summit Board Dinner, July 20-23, 2023. The Summer Leadership Summit (SLS) is co-organized by the AIA Academy of Architecture for...